|Dundee University Temporary Employees offers the chance to fill a range of temporary vacancies across various departments of the University as they arise.|
1) You are not applying for a specific job, but merely registering your details in order to be considered for the DUTE talent pool
2) The salary will be dependent upon the job placement
3) You must submit your CV - therefore any information you are asked for during the application process that you feel is covered by your CV, please enter "See CV"
4) Ensure all fields that are marked mandatory are filled in. You will know when your application is complete as the option to 'Submit' will appear at the bottom of Your Summary Page
5) If you already have a Redeployment account please register with DUTE under a new account with a different email address
Queries can be made by emailing email@example.com
The diversity of our staff and students helps to make the University of Dundee one of the top universities in the UK. Family friendly policies, staff support networks for BME and LGBT staff, membership of Athena Swan and Stonewall, as well a full range of disability services, create an enjoyable and inclusive place to work.
|Click here to apply for this job|
|Email these job details to a friend|
|Back to search results|